H o m e ♦
A d o p t i o n s ♦
T h e K i t t i e s ♦
T h e R a n c h ♦
P h o t o s ♦
F l y e r s
M e m b e r s h i p ♦ D o n a t i o n s ♦ V o l u n t e e r ♦ A b o u t ♦ C o n t a c t
1. WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER. Any size. It's hot out here in the summer, and all our air conditioners from the last few years are getting weaker or don't work at all. Here's a 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner from Home Depot
2. PAINT AND LARGE BRUSHES. We need a tub of KILLZ brand white paint and a few cans of barn red paint.
3. CANNED CAT FOOD. from Chewy.com
Poultry Platter - large cans -SALE!
Pate Mixed Grill - large cans
Ocean Whitefish - large cans.
4. DRY CAT FOOD. Chewy.com is a good place to order from
Diamond brand "Maintence" or Costco/Kirkland "Maintenance"
5. GARDEN HOSES. Scott 50' garden house from Home Depot
6. WEED WHACKER. Spring is bringing us fields of weeds so we need to whack them down. You might have one in your garage that you don't use, or you can order a Dewalt Weed Eater from Home Depot here
7. VET EXPENSES. We have a running tab at High Desert Animal Hospital in Palmdale, and it seems we're always trying to catch up. Payments of $25 or $50 or $100 for the Save-a-Life account can be made directly by calling HIgh Desert Animal Hospital at 661-272-1616